Mango Rosa Adventure and Surf Resort
In the middle of the jungle, but only a short drive from town, Mango Rosa is the perfect location for participating in outdoor adventures and experiencing local Nicaraguan culture. It is also just minutes away from some of the area’s best surfing beaches: Maderas, Marsella, and Majagual.
Resort amenities include:
- 7 acres of lush landscape
- Lagoon-inspired swimming pool
- On-site bar and restaurant
- Relaxing hammocks
- On-site activities director to help arrange fishing trips, massages, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Botanical gardens
- Transportation to local nightlife and restaurants
- 24/7 Security
You will be staying in beautiful bungalows, featuring fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, hot water, and satellite TV. You will have the option to stay in your own room (for an additional fee) or with a roommate.
Organic, healthy meals included
As part of the retreat, you will be provided 3 healthy, organic meals every day. By fueling your body with fresh foods, you will be able to get the most out of your training.
Exploring the San Juan Del Sur Area
In addition to the world-class surfing beaches in San Juan Del Sur, the resort offers numerous activities that you can do, including
- Ocean Kayaking
- Nature hikes
- Exploring the city of San Juan Del Sur
- 4x4 ATV adventure excursions
- Sunset Coastal Cruise
- Sports Fishing on La Panga Rosa
- Zip-line canopy tour
- Horseback riding